Manicure Monday: Emerald Green

I've been quite sick so I've had to stay in and just hope to get better soon. So while I was bored last night, I painted my nails this gorgeous jewel tone green. Although, I don't think the camera does it justice. I never thought I would be wearing green nail polish but there's just something about this color green that makes it seem non childish, more grown up and wearable. It's actually like a jade/emerald green. I didn't do a top coat so this is just two coats of the polish alone. I think I'll be buying more green polishes this fall/winter. How do you feel about colors like these? Let me know in the comments section below!

Posh by Revlon


Of course these are simply my opinions, I will not be offended by anyone who disagrees with anything I say here on my blog. I love to hear what everyone has to say no matter what, of course still be nice.:)

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions you know where to leave them:)
Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want to 
see more beauty/fashion related things!

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants