Teddy Geiger Performs in Dallas + OOTN

I went to see Teddy Geiger perform last night! If you don't know who this is then go listen to his music! I'll leave a link below to his newest album on iTunes, The Last Fears. Everyone was there to see someone named Tyler Hilton and honestly, I didn't even know who that was. I know that's probably bad to say that but hey, what can I do? Anyway, Teddy was amazing, and no big deal he's following me on twitter...what? Yeah.

I've been listening to him since I was in middle school, so about 13? I'm 20 now and finally got to see him, live. It was literally the best night ever. I stayed to the end to get a picture with him. Everyone was there to see that other guy so there was no crowding around Teddy, hah. I was so nervous though, I didn't know what to say and just ended up asking for a picture and left.

As you can see I've changed my hair as well, it's no longer pink! In this photo you can't tell because of the flash but it's sort of red now. I posted some videos of a few of his songs from last night, if you want to see those there will be a link below. I also did a cover of one of his songs and that is below as well.:)

 
I didn't get a picture of my entire outfit but I created a collage on Polyvore of almost exactly everything I wore. If you have any questions leave them below in the comments section and I'll be happy to get back to you!:)
OOTN

Mini Vlog + Teddy Geiger Shake It Off (cover)
Last nights videos of Teddy:

His newest album, The Last Fears:

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants