Song Favorites of the Week

I usually do a fashion pick of the week but I recently decided to do just a general favorite of the week from now on. For example, this week I chose a song! It is called Stuck in a Moment by Sean Carter. It is one of my most favorite songs at the moment. Not just because Sean happens to be my uncle but he has really amazing music. He just put out an album on iTunes this year, in May. If you want to check that out the link is below.


There is also another song I love called Winter Song by Sean and Grant Pittman. The song is not on iTunes yet but the good news is, it's on YouTube! I've already got it here for you, all you have to do is click the play button.:)



Where can you find Sean?

What do you think of Sean's music? Let me know in the comments below!
If you have any other questions, comments or suggestions you know where to leave them:)

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants