OOTD: Steve Madden Combat Boots

OOTD: Steve Madden Combat Boots

OOTD: Steve Madden Combat Boots by hannahgomez featuring combat boots

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend lovelies! I've been shopping for the fall time so I've gotten some new pieces that I haven't shown you yet. The first thing I want to talk about is this flannel plaid I got from Eddie Bauer. Now, if you've been in Eddie Bauer you know how amazing their winter clothes are. If you haven't been in one of their stores, I suggest you go, they have THE best cozy, winter, apparel. Back to this plaid shirt, I actually got it from the men's section. First I was in the women's flannel but the lady who worked there insisted that I go to the men's section because I would like their shirts better. Surprisingly, she was so right! I ended up getting the traditional red/green plaid. I wish they would have had a blue/green one as well, but I'm sure they'll have it online.
Since it was really cold this morning I also wore my utility jacket and rolled up the sleeves once, folding up the sleeve of the plaid shirt with it. This utility jacket pictured above is a little different than mine but it was close enough to show you what I was basically wearing today. Next are just a pair of skinnies and then my Steve Madden combat boots. The links for all of these pieces are below.

Koral blue skinny jeans
$290 - austique.co.uk




Steve Madden combat boots
jildorshoes.com


Steve Madden combat boots
jildorshoes.com


Forever 21 necklace
forever21.com




If you have any questions, comments or suggestions you know where to leave them!:)
Will you be wearing plaid this fall?

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants