Floral Patterned Fedora

If you didn't already know. I was previously on a month long spending ban which officially ended on October 9th! This was something I decided on my own of course, no one was making me do this. I was only allowed to buy food and other necessities. For example, if I ran out of moisturizer I could then certainly get more. The ban was officially started by Sophie Rose and not long after there was a group of bloggers who wanted to join in so we all made it a group effort and supported each other through twitter!

The first thing I bought after my spending ban was over was this fedora from Target and I am absolutely in love! What really stood out about this fedora is the pattern and material, it just seemed so different than the rest. I've only worn this fedora once but I plan one wearing it more this fall.


Online it is $16.99 but I got it in store on sale for $11.99
http://www.target.com/p/mossimo-supply-co-fedora-hat-black/-/A-14598227#prodSlot=large_3_10


Hope you're having an amazing week:)
If you have questions or suggestions you know where to leave them!

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants