I Heart Summer Tag + Special Guest


Hi guys so last night I wanted to make a video with my sister and we decided on the I Heart Summer Tag! I know lots of people did it in the beginning of summer but I thought I would just do it now and let you know what we have really been loving all summer! Don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel. 

Questions

1. Favorite bronzer for summer?

2. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favorite summer drink)

Coconut water, Red Bull

3. Favorite summer lip product?

4. Pool or Beach?

Beach! but definitely pool for swimming. (We are scared of the deep blue)

5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?

6. Sun bathing or fake tan?

Both! Use sunscreen!

7. Favorite summer nail polish?

8. Any summer traditions?

Going to Florida every year and just spending time with the family. 

9. Favorite summer scent?

10. Favorite BBQ food?

Asparagus, Zucchini and Brown Rice Boudin! Country folk status! haha

11. What's your favorite summer-proof product?

12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip!
Went to Florida with the Family! Want to go to Los Angeles! Maybe out of the country?:)


I know you'll have different answers for these questions so let me know down in the comments section below what your favorites are for summer!
Favorite summer nail polishes anyone?
Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Wedding Guest Dress Guide Spring/Summer 2013