Fashion Pick of the Week: Sheer Crochet Tunic

I'm not sure why but I haven't been into Aeropostale in a few years. Recently I went in there and they have some really amazing pieces, especially if you are back to school shopping! I would definitely recommend that you go in there and just kind of see what they have. While I was in there I picked up this sheer crochet tunic. For me it was long enough to wear as a dress. I put a mint green tank dress under it I got from H&M. You can also wear it with shorts or jeans. If you want to see a picture of me wearing it go to my instagram!:) The link is below. They have 2 different colors the white one and a slate gray colored one. The white was my favorite though! You can't see the detailing on the photo of the white one so I added a photo of the gray one as well. 


If you have any questions or suggestions leave them below in the comments section!
Have you been back to school shopping yet?

Lots of love, 

Hannah


Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses