PLL Cast at Teen Choice Awards: Janel's Butterfly Printed Dress


This photo has been talked about all over the Internet because suddenly Selena Gomez is in the photo with the PLL cast. For now though I'm going to talk about how in love I am with this butterfly dress that Janel Parrish (Mona) is wearing!:) I saw a shirt with this exact pattern months ago in a store but didn't buy it. Then I could not find it anywhere when I decided I finally wanted it bad enough. When I saw Janel wearing this dress there was a link to  an exact match on Naven.com. There are actually lots of different pieces with this butterfly pattern on Naven. I'm not sure what's up with me and butterfly patterns lately but I have fallen in love! 



Here are two of the three dresses available on Naven.com The one on the right is the one Janel was photographed in at the Teen Choice Awards 2013. 


Find all butterfly printed pieces here: http://www.naven.com/search?q=butterfly

Lots of love, 

Hannah
 Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants