July Favorites Video + Up Close Photos


I just wanted to show you some close ups of some of the products I mentioned in the video and explain more about the Mary Kay Finishing Spray. I also have some song favorites for you at the end!:)

This is an amazing primer. It helps keep my makeup on all day long or if I need to go to an even I wear this under my makeup for a flawless finish!

Another thing that really is great to perfect any makeup look is this Mary Kay Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinavia. I put it on after my foundation and then again after I'm completely done with my makeup. It locks everything in place and also gives you this amazing natural look. I don't think I've come across anything else like this product. It is a huge part of my everyday makeup routine. 

 This is a close up of my Mary Kay Shy Blush. 

Up close of my my Versace Bright Crystal Perfume

Song favorites:
Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
Follow Your Arrow- Kacey Musgraves
Diet Mountain Dew - Lana Del Rey
Come & Get It - Selena Gomez

What were your favorites for July?:)
Let me know in the comments section below.

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants