Dress Like the Pretty Little Liars: Spencer Hastings Wears a Tie?

I don't know if anyone else is obsessed with PLL but I definitely am, I won't deny it. I think it is because I have been watching it since the very first episode! I also think it's because it a great group of actors who all have really great chemistry together and if you watch it as well, you know exactly what I'm talking about! I really love all the girls' styles but I think Spencer's cute preppy look is just always so nice and looks effortlessly put together. In the last episode she wore a red blazer with a striped tie and I just thought that I would show you how to get a look like this. I thought it would be a perfect post to share with you guys today considering PLL comes on tonight!!!:)



I think she got away with wearing this tie because it is super skinny, so think about that if you are wanting to add a tie to an outfit. All links will be posted below if you are interested in any of these items I've added to the collage! What do you think about wearing a tie?? I think the slim ties help the outfit look more feminine. 
Everything I've included is almost exactly the same as what she wore. If you are a little scared of patterns then add a plain burgundy colored tie. I can't remember what shoes she was wearing in this episode but she tends to wear oxfords a lot so I added both a black and dark brown pair. For me, I would probably end up wearing like a dark chocolate brown colored pair but either one would look great. I think this would be a good look outfit for back to school! You could also pair it with tights like she did when it starts getting cooler outside.   
Spencer Hastings Style on PLL

If you have any questions let me know in the comments section below!:)
What do you think about her style?

Lots of love, 

Hannah
 Connect With Me:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Wedding Guest Dress Guide Spring/Summer 2013