Fashion Pick of the Week: Flower Chain Necklace

This week I came across some amazing thins putting Back to School collages together on polyvore. I think my most favorite piece had to be this gold flower chain necklace from Miss Selfridge! The Best part is, it's only $22.00. Everyone is into the chain necklaces and I think this one is so different and unique compared to other chain necklaces I've seen. It's super fun and girly, which is what I love about it. Do you have a chain neckalce?

If you have any questions or suggestions you know where to leave them!:) 

Lots of love, 

Hannah
Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants