Julep Maven Unboxing

So this is my first Maven box! It's actually one of my first subscription boxes. I don't know if I will continue with it but I still have a while to decide if I want next months box. I know subscription boxes are popular among other bloggers and youtubers out there so I thought I would see what it was all about. There are three options. You can get all nail polishes, all beauty products or a mixture of both. I got a box with 2 nail polishes and a beauty product. If you get any subscriptions boxes tell me about it in the comments section below! The link to their site is at the bottom if you want to know more about it.




The very first thing you see is a welcome card! It just told me a little about the company and what the whole maven box subscription is about.


Before the box is shipped and you're signing up online, you choose a style. Or you can take the style quiz and they choose it for you. I chose boho glam because I liked the nail colors best. In the box is another card that talks about the "style" of your box.
 

On the other side of the "style" card it explains the rewards program and the benefits of being a Maven. 


My box also came with a little sample of a hand scrub. I don't know if they usually send extras in there but this time they did!



My beauty product in this box was the Mint Condition Pedi Creme. It is basically a cucumber mint foot cream. 
 

The two nail polishes I got are called Courteney and Marion. Courteney is a key-lime green color. Maroin is a smoky blue color with sparkles!





If you have any questions or suggestions leave that in the comments sections below! :)
Go to their site here: http://www.julep.com/

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Connect With Me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants