Outfit of the Day

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great Easter! 
Today I decided to post another OOTD because it seems to be that those are the posts you like the most! 
I am wearing a bright pattered shirt with purple skinny jeans. 
For my shoes I am wearing some black boat shoes.
I have a watch and a ring on but I wear those everyday and there is no nail polish today! 
I have been wearing lots of bright colors this month. I know pastels are great right now but I feel like most of the pastels I've tried wash me out since I have blond hair now. It might be something I just have to get use to!
I have links below the pictures so you can easily find everything.


       
Shirt: Ralph Lauren (old but similar here)
Skinny Jeans: Old Navy

If you have any questions or comments feel free. 
Follow me on bloglovin' or by email.
You can also find me on twitter, facebook, and pinterest and instagram. I have those links at the top of the page.
Also in the right hand side of my page you can nominate me for the Style Blogger Awards in association with New Look.
Please do so If you enjoy my blog!

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants