Top 5 Eyelash Curlers

Top 5 Eyelash Curlers


Honestly eyelash curling is not a part of my makeup routine. I don't even think I have owned an eyelash curler. I'm not sure why, but I guess I need to get one now! What I do know is that the cheaper ones will pinch your lids or break off your lashes. I did some researching to find the best of the best for you! What I found is that they are all made a little different. It has to fit your eye perfectly for you to get the best results. The curlers pictured above seemed to work for everyone. These aren't really ranked, I numbered them so I can refer to them. 
1. Kevyn Aucoin: This runs about $20 and you can get it at higher end department stores like Nordstrom and Barney's. 
2. Shu Uemura: This is also about $20. This seems to fit all eye shapes and is easy to hold. It was voted best 2013 eyelash curler by InStyle. 
3. Chanel: You can also get this at Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom. This is the most expensive of the 5 running at about $35. 
4. Shiseido: You can get this at Sephora for $19, it is designed to get all of your lashes!
5. Tweezerman: This has mostly good reviews but may not fit all eye shapes. you can find it for $20 at Sephora.
Below are the links so you will be able to find these wonderful curlers! 
If you know of any that I didn't mention tell me in the comments section. 
Any other comments or questions feel free to leave them below!
Follow my blog if you like what you see! 

Lots of love, 


Hannah

Chanel
nordstrom.com


Tweezerman
cusp.com


Shu uemura eyelash curler
$30 - harrods.com


Kevyn aucoin
bloomingdales.com


Shiseido
barneys.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants