Top 5 Eyelash Curlers
Honestly eyelash curling is not a part of my makeup routine. I don't even think I have owned an eyelash curler. I'm not sure why, but I guess I need to get one now! What I do know is that the cheaper ones will pinch your lids or break off your lashes. I did some researching to find the best of the best for you! What I found is that they are all made a little different. It has to fit your eye perfectly for you to get the best results. The curlers pictured above seemed to work for everyone. These aren't really ranked, I numbered them so I can refer to them.
1. Kevyn Aucoin: This runs about $20 and you can get it at higher end department stores like Nordstrom and Barney's.
2. Shu Uemura: This is also about $20. This seems to fit all eye shapes and is easy to hold. It was voted best 2013 eyelash curler by InStyle.
3. Chanel: You can also get this at Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom. This is the most expensive of the 5 running at about $35.
4. Shiseido: You can get this at Sephora for $19, it is designed to get all of your lashes!
5. Tweezerman: This has mostly good reviews but may not fit all eye shapes. you can find it for $20 at Sephora.
Below are the links so you will be able to find these wonderful curlers!
If you know of any that I didn't mention tell me in the comments section.
Any other comments or questions feel free to leave them below!
Follow my blog if you like what you see!
Lots of love,