OOTN + Eye Makeup





I've already shown you my everyday makeup but sometimes I like to change up my eye makeup. I tightlined my eyes with a black gel liner from Mary Kay. Then lined my waterline and the inside corners of my eyes with a white pencil liner to brighten my eyes. I like to use a matte white eye shadow all over the lid so that the colors I use over it will be more pigmented. Over the white I used a dark shimmery purple by Estee Lauder all over the lid. To add some depth, I used a dark brown matte shadow in the crease by Mary Kay called Espresso. Last but certainly not least, mascara. 


Shirt- Topshop
Denim Jacket- Loft
Jeans- Lauren Conrad
Shoes- Restricted


Follow me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants