All Things Rosy

All Things Rosy

All Things Rosy by hannahgomez featuring versaces

Floral scents may not be everyone's type but I definitely go crazy with rose and floral scents about this time of year. This week I stopped at Ulta to buy some eyeliner when I spotted The Body Shop's Moroccan Rose body butter. This is when I realized my obsession for floral scents had returned. I fell in love with these light florally scents when I first found the Versace Bright Crystal perfume a few years ago. It carries such elegance and class. I would say that it is my signature scent in the spring and summer time. Pictured above there is a shower gel called Field of Flowers by Philosophy. This is a newer product for me but so far I do love it. It smells nice and clean and doesn't dry your skin out like some perfumed shower gels. There is also a bottle of rose water. This is 100% natural rose water, nothing else. This is something I can get from a regular grocery store all year around. It is particularly my favorite in the summer months. I keep the big glass bottle in the fridge to keep it cold. I use it as a toner, it naturally reduces redness and inflammation in the skin and smells wonderful! It just makes your skin feel nice and you smell like roses! I also put some in a travel size spray bottle to take with me on the go, to rehydrate my skin when I feel like it needs refreshing. Last but not least a Mac Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Dreaminess, just for fun!

Below are the links so you can easily find these products.
Follow my blog with bloglovin' or with google friend connect.
You'll also be able to find me on almost every social networking site, those links are at the very top of the page.

Lots of love,

Hannah
 Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
Johnny loves rosie
$15 - debenhams.com


Lipstick
musingsofamuse.com


Versace fragrance
nordstrom.com


Versace
nordstrom.com


The body shop
thebodyshop-usa.com


Philosophy
$21 - johnlewis.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants