New Heights: Low Heels and Flats Spring/Sumer 2013

Heels aren't so sky high anymore! Isn't it wonderful? Lower heels and flats are all the rave!
My feet will be so happy I'm not wearing 5 inch pumps! The key is to look for 3 inches or less. Here are some of my favorite low heels and flats. I'll definitely have to add a few to my collection.

New Heights


Valentino leather pumps
net-a-porter.com


Proenza Schouler kitten heels
shopzoeonline.com


Miu Miu mocassin shoes
nordstrom.com



J.crew sandals
jcrew.com


Sam edelman shoes
nordstrom.com


Nine west shoes
ninewest.com


Hunter lining shoes
nordstrom.com


Ballerina Pink
tieks.com


Corso Como 'Regal' Flat | Nordstrom
nordstrom.com




Follow me  by email or by clicking the bloglovin' button on the right hand side of the page.

You can also find the links to my twitter, facebook and instagram at the top of the page. 
Hope you had a great day! Feel free to leave comments below!


Lots of love, 

Hannah


Follow me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants