Burberry Body Rose Gold

Yesterday I did some shop therapy and ended up getting the Burberry Body Rose Gold perfume. This is a limited edition one. The only difference in this one and the original is the packaging. The limited edition bottle is gold and the original is It is about $95 for the 2.8 oz for both the limited edition and original. I found it at TJ Maxx for $59.99 these stores are only in America but there is something called TK Maxx for those in Europe and Winners for whose in Canada (They are all run by the same company). I have had me eye on this for a while but haven't purchased it because it is so different than what I would normally get but there is just something about it! I would describe is as a very feminine, sensual and luxurious fragrance. The lasting power is quite amazing and the scent is not overpowering. I usually pick the bright floral fragrances. This one is floral but there is a warmth to it. It is a blend of wormwood, peach, freesia, iris, sandalwood, rose, cashmere wood, vanilla, amber and musk. I like this because I wear the fragrance, it doesn't wear me. It is a perfume you can wear all year long! I suggest you go and check this out, it is quite irresistible. 







Follow me if you'd like! :)
I hope you lovelies have had a wonderful day.

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Follow me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants