Essie Fiji & Chanel Bronzer

Good afternoon friends!

Today I have 2 things to show you guys. If you have any suggestions or questions don't forget to comment below. I'll add the links so you can easily find these products if you are interested!

Fiji by Essie
1. Fiji by Essie                                                    I got this great nail polish recently from CVS. The great thing about Essie is that you can find it almost anywhere and it was only $8. I really have started to love Essie nail polishes because they dry so fast and stay on longer than any other nail polishes I have ever tried before. I've really been into the nude nail polishes and wanted to change it up and find something different.So many people have been raving about this nail polish so I decided I had to try it! This is a great alternative to white nail polishes because it doesn't look like you've painted your nails with whiteout! When you first see it on someones nails, you don't even realize it's pink. Even for those who aren't a fan of pink you should still give this a try.


I also picked up a new bronzer while I was out last week. It says it is a bronzing makeup base but I use it over my foundation or tinted moisturizer as a bronzer and to contour. It blends very well and it allows you to build the color to get a nice glow without getting that orange fake tan look. It is not a powder nor cream, it is more of a gel. I DO have very oily skin and surprisingly this still works for me and doesn't add to the oiliness of my skin. It smells really nice and somewhat floral. Now, this product may be hard to find in stores but I found mine at Nordstrom here in Dallas. This was sort of expensive, around $48, but I think it is definitely worth it. By far this is the best bronzer I have ever used. 


Soleil Tan De Chanel

Follow me:
Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants