Spring/Summer Outfits

Spring/Summer Outfits

Spring/Summer Outfits by hgomez featuring crop tops

Sorry about such a late post! Today was such a busy day but I wanted to get something done for you guys, so I put together a few outfits on Polyvore. I'm really liking the bright colors this spring more than the pastels. I also like the peplum tops because it gives so much dimension to an outfit. As you can tell I am also a fan of bows on shoes! I really think that shoes can make or break an outfit. If you have a great pair of shoes you can almost get away with anything else. Last but not least, round sunglasses! I don't have a pair of these yet but I am planning on getting some in the next couple months when I find the perfect pair. 
Questions or comments? Leave them below! 
I'd love to hear what ideas you have.
Show some love and follow me by email or by clicking the bloglovin' button on the right hand side of the page.

Lots of love, 

Hannah


Topshop crop top
topshop.com


River Island sleeveless top
$23 - riverisland.com


Michael Kors short shorts
marissacollections.com


Rebecca Taylor silk shorts
rebeccataylor.com


Zara shorts
zara.com



Miss Selfridge nude shoes
missselfridge.com


Miss Selfridge nude shoes
missselfridge.com


Office bow flat
$38 - office.co.uk


Gold necklace
outfitadditions.com


The Row round sunglasses
my-wardrobe.com


Prada sunglasses
saksfifthavenue.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses