OOTD + DIY Hair Bows!

Outfit Of The Day:




Color block trench- Juicy Couture
Skinny jeans- Old Navy
Butterfly shirt- Kohl's
Shoes- Restricted (in my shoe collection post)

Hair Bow DIY:

I found a hair bow DIY video recently and loved it! Making bows is so much easier than you think. I went a little crazy and made tons of them, even though I don't wear hair bows. I keep them on my bathroom counter in a glass vase. You could actually add a bow to a headband or something and not add the clip on the back. Below is a picture of a few bows that I made and also the video that explains how to make them. I thought I'd post the video instead of me trying to show you how. This girl does a great job of explaining! Hope you enjoy it!




If you make any bows, I want some photos down in the comments section! :)
Show some love and follow my by email or by clicking the bloglovin' button on the right hand side of the page. I have another DIY coming soon so check back to see what it is! 

Lots of love, 

Hannah


Follow me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants