Monday Manicure





I feel like you could never go wrong with red nail polish and there are so many reds to choose from! Below are pictures of the polishes I used and also there are links in the captions to where you can get them. I also used quick dry drops by sinful colors which dries your nails wonderfully! The silver sparkle nail polish I used stays on very well. Always use something under it, otherwise, it is almost impossible to get off of your nails. 
Please Red-Cycle by OPI
set in stones by Essie


Sinful Colors Quick Dry
Keep your nails healthy by using a cuticle care balm. I use this Badger Cuticle Care Balm every night before I go to sleep. 

In the comments section below you can tell me about your favorite nail polishes or what you are wearing this Monday!
Follow me by email or by clicking the bloglovin' button on the right hand side of the page.

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants