Top 10 Perfume Picks

Top 10 Perfume Picks


Top 10 Perfume Picks by hannahgomez featuring stella mccartney fragrance


These are my most favorite perfumes of all time, I would have to say I love them all equally. The right fragrance can be really hard to find since your body chemistry effects the smell of the perfume. Perfumes will not smell the same on everyone, and will not smell exactly like they did on that piece of paper. I'm going to do my best to explain these perfumes and tell you why I love them!

#1 True Religion: This is a really versatile fragrance, I think it can be worn in every season. This is a really unique scent. Every time I wear it people know exactly what it is. 
#2 La Prairie: Ok, so this one is like the Thierry Mugler fragrances, you love it or you hate it. 
#3 Magnetism by Escada: I'm not sure how to explain this one, I think it can work for every season. I would usually wear this one for evenings out. 
#4 Frilly Lily Sugar Lily: This is a really sweet perfume, it's like a more sophisticated version of Pink Sugar by Aquolina. When I'm wearing this people always ask what it is. 
#5 Versace Bright Crystal: This is one of my more recent perfumes, that's why it is starred. I like wearing this in Spring/Summer months because it has a nice floral/sweet scent but not overpowering and makes me feel like a million bucks. I always get compliments when I wear this!
#6 Coach Poppy: This is a sweet scent that I'd wear more in the Summer. 
#7 Dolce Gabbana Light Blue: I got it for Valentines this year and absolutely love it!  This is the scent I'm wearing most of the time, that's why it has a star by it. It is really fresh and clean smelling.  
#8 Creed Love in White: This perfume is kind of like Dolce Gabbana's Light Blue but stronger and more expensive! 
#9 Viva La Juicy La Fleur: This is a strong perfume, like the other Juicy fragrances. If you want something that will last a long time, this one is it!
#10 Stella by Stella McCartney: This perfume lasts a long time but isn't overpowering. My sister also wears this and gets lots of compliments. This perfume seems to smell great on everyone!


Follow me by email or by clicking the bloglovin' button on the right hand side of the page.

Lots of love,

Hannah
La prairie
nordstrom.com


Stella mccartney fragrance
neimanmarcus.com


Creed fragrance
$135 - johnlewis.com


Juicy couture
nordstrom.com



Versace perfume
nordstrom.com


Escada
$100 - nelly.com


Coach fragrance
sephora.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants