Michael Kors Gold Chain Wrap Around Bracelet

Today I had class so I just went for something warm and cozy to walk around campus because it is really windy and cold right now where I live. I don't usually do much to my hair in this weather because the wind destroys it, as you can tell. I honestly can't wait for warmer weather, and less wind!

Boyfriend jacket- Nordstrom 
Shirt- Old Navy
Infinity scarf- Dillards
Skinny Jeans- Old Navy
Shoes- Black Quilted Sperry Topsiders 


I found a fantastic double wrap gold chain bracelet by Michael Kors. Below the pictures I will have a link to where you can get it. I've been wanting a chain bracelet for a while now and the reason I chose this one is because it is really light weight and doesn't feel heavy on your arm throughout the day.




Comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
Follow me on Bloglovin !

Lots of love,

Hannah


Follow me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants