Change It Up

Good evening everyone! Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was busy with school and working on something for you guys. I also changed my hair, it was a big change. It was pretty dark brown and now I'm blonde! I've been wanting to go blonde for a while but dread the maintenance that comes with it. I was brave and did it anyway! Naturally my hair is pretty light so I think it will be okay.

A couple days ago I started working on a playlist for you guys. I thought it would be fun to make a Spring Break 2013 themed playlist! I am almost done with it and I'll post ASAP (hopefully tonight)

Before

After

Have any questions comments or suggestions? Leave them below and I'll get back to you!

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants