Homemade Bath Salts


This is one of the easiest things ever. You'll only need a few ingredients:
  • 1 cup Epsom Salt                              
  • 1 cup sea salt
  • food coloring
  • essential oil
You simply mix the salts together then add the coloring and essential oils to your liking. You could also add in dried fragrant plants like lavender or eucalyptus. You'll need a jar or container to put it in and I chose a square shaped one. I made a lavender one and a lemon rosemary one. I think peppermint would be a nice, relaxing one to try. Let me know which ones you try or if you have any other ideas! Below are picture of the ones I made. The blue-green one is the lavender and the other one is the lemon rosemary. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants