Shoes Are a Girl's Best Friend

I think everyone loves getting a new pair of shoes, not just women. My brother is a football player and is all about manly things and probably has as many shoes as I do. Mostly Nike shoes of every color.
Below are photos of some of my most favorite in my closet. I couldn't possibly show all of them, that would take too long! You should know that all of these shoes are pretty comfortable. I really try hard to find cute clothes and shoes that I am comfortable in, otherwise I don't feel good at all.
I did my best to provide a link to where you can get some of these shoes. You'll be able to find these links after all of the photos!
                  


     

Nude wedges- BCBGeneration
Brown wedges- Vince Camuto
Brown booties- Restricted
High top wedge- Target
Brown boots- Doc Martens
Black thigh highs- A.N.A.
Nude sandals- Jessica Simpson
Black heels- Rachel Roy Kimi Pumps
Black and white houndstooth- Sperry Topsiders
Black quilted- Sperry Topsiders
Pink Sparkle- Converse
Light blue flats- Sam Edelman 

Questions or comments? Leave them below!
On the right hand side of the home page you can follow me by email or click on the bloglovin' button.
Thanks for reading.

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Follow me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants