March Favorites

March Favorites


March Favorites by hannahgomez featuring chanel

Maybelline Color Whisper in Petal Rebel: It looks really pink but isn't very pigmented so it's great to throw in your handbag and carry with you.

Mac Show Orchid: This one is also pink and will erase your lips. Even though it is quite bright I wore it a lot this month and got so many compliments. It has sort of a blue-purple undertone so it instantly makes your teeth look really white! 

Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation: I have been trying to find a good foundation for months now and finally did. I went and loaded up on some Estee Lauder makeup and skincare.This makeup is the best I have ever tried. It really stays in place for a full 12 hours. It is time consuming to put on (the right way) but if you take the time it is amazing! I heard this foundation can be drying but this isn't a problem for me because I have really oily skin. 

Estee Lauder Transparent Powder: This powder sets the foundation wonderfully. It is really light and does its job!

Estee Lauder Toning Lotion: This has been a great toner for me. It doesn't have alcohol which is good because alcohol is what causes acne scars! It also significantly reduces redness. 

Chanel Lotus Rouge: This nail polish is a deep red. I have worn red nail polish this whole month!

Salma Hayek Nuance: This is a makeup remover. I got it months ago and didn't like it. I tried it again recently and actually like it. I'll probably be re-purchasing this sometime soon. This will get waterproof mascara off like no other! It also is great to remove my double wear foundation before I wash my face. 

Aveeno Moisturizer: This is an ultra calming moisturizer. My skin is really sensitive and this is my most favorite moisturizer ever. It is really light and dries fast. After I put this on, I can almost instantly, apply my makeup. Some moisturizers take ages to dry. 


Macadamia Natural Oil: This is a healing treatment I use on my hair before I dry it. I have recently bleached my hair so it needs some healing! This is nice because it doesn't make my hair oily. The trick is to only use a tiny bit!

Sam Edelman Jones Flats: I got these because I was wearing some awful flats that hurt terribly. These are the most comfortable flats and they are really cute. They have a darker blue, nude, and pink.

Patagonia: I know it is not really winter anymore but I pulled this out for my trip to NYC at the beginning of the month and have been wearing it a lot since then. 

Topshop Shirt: I don't know if you can tell by the picture but it is a really light blue color. The fabric is amazing and soft. It is kind of vintage looking with the floral trim and sewn pleats on the front. My most favorite thing is the cute triangle pockets!

Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses: I always have sunglasses with me. I think it is really important to protect your eyes from the sun. I really like the shape and they are the perfect size for my face.


If you have any questions or comments leave them below. You can follow me by email or by clicking the bloglovin' button. At the top of the page there are links to all of my social media sites. 
Like me on Facebook so you can see all of my updates!

Lots of love, 

Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses