OOTD: Doc Martens + Motorcycle Jacket

This is my outfit of the day, nothing too fancy, since I've been sick I just want to be comfy and stay warm!
My shirt is from H&M, I think it was only like $7, my sister got it for me for Christmas.
My skinny jeans are from old navy, they are so comfy. They literally feel like leggings but are truly just a pair of stretchy jeans. 
My motorcycle looking jacket is so old I don't even remember where I got it!
As for my shoes, I am wearing a pair of Doc Martens folded over.
Don't forget to leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions!:) 



I'm leaving for New York next week for Spring Break with my family and I hope I get some good pictures for you guys! Hopefully I'll be better by then and get to film a little bit while I'm there. Gotta get better soon for the cooler weather in the North!

Lots of love, 

Hannah 

Follow me:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Pick of the Week: Polka Dot & Floral Peplum Top

Limited Edition "Just Say Yes" - Zoella Sunglasses

Smart Casual Otfit Idea: Hot Pink Crop Pants